2/20/14

CBus Chic BTS Photos

Cbus Chic, a local online lifestyle publication for women came by yesterday to shoot photos for a feature in their March issue. Jenn Johnston, the photographer for the company came over and shot photos of me, my work room and since she is also a cat lover she even took a few photos of me with Dexter. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Paintings for All's Fair in Love & Wardrobe and Chic-tionary.
Dreamboat Leo on my desktop.

Photographer Jenn Johnston


Hand lettering by Jessica Hische.


Coconut macaroons I made for Jenn and placed in this cute package.

The interview will be discussing the books, All's Fair in Love & Wardrobe and  Chic-tionary as well as what I have been up to and more about me. The article will be up on Cbus Chic's website March 3 2014. Everyone from the publication has been extremely sweet and I am so glad to be featured in a magazine that shows support to entrepreneurial women in Columbus Ohio.

1 comment:

  1. Wow some lovely pieces here :)


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover